Review of the The Trumpeter C1 Ariete MBT
Scroll down for more detail and pictures
This Trumpeter kit was very good and simple in its construction as you can see from the above videos. the only problem was I snapped off the side mirrors by mistake. I found it great fun finally being able to use copper wire to make up the two side tow ropes instead of a one piece plastic cut out or string.
I air-brushed it NATO green XF-67 and painted the tracks XF-64 red brown and used Revell matt black (8) for the road wheels & MG’s and 752 (blue) on the sights. I used Humbrol Enamel white satin (130) for the lights. For the tools on the side of the turret/top I used Revell matt black (8) and Humbrol metal (11). Finally I used Revell 31 & 30 for the brake and signal lights.