The Russian T-90 IMR-3M Combat Engineer Vehicle is based on the T-90 tank hull. The vehicle’s working equipment incorporates a universal bulldozer attachment, a telescopic jib with a universal working tool, and a tread way plough sweep, designated KMT-R3, complete with an electromagnetic attachment. It is operated by a 2 man crew.
The Russian T-90 IMR-3M Combat Engineer Vehicle is used to ..
– back-filling ditches, trenches and craters, as well as leveling and clearing sites and roads
– making driveways and exit roads on slopes and banks of rivers, ravines, deep and wide trenches
– laying trail roads in moderately broken terrain and mountainous and wooded country, as well as in snow-bound terrain; – making passages and clearing natural and artificial debris in category I-III demolition areas
– excavating and loading soil into containers and transport vehicles
– digging up air-raid shelter entrances and exits
– loosening category I-IV soil (with rock inclusions)
– felling trees and pulling stumps.